How can one person get to you so much...? How can they push every button and get you to come unglued SO bad...? I'm trying to learn to not let it all get to me so bad, but its SO hard... I feel like the little girl I was so many years ago... In a little ball in the corner... Its like I'm screaming on the inside and yet I have a smile on, on the outside.... I feel as though I'm pretty put together in most parts of my life, but when it comes to this.... I'm SO not together.... It hurts SO bad...
Lord, take the pain away... Help me to deal with all this. Help me see myself the way You see me... Lord work on my heart. I love you more then anything and I want you to work on me... Please Lord, heal my broken heart. Put it back together! I love you!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment