I'm so excited to be writing this right now!!! The bad thing is, I REALLY wish I could call my dear fiend Pam up RIGHT now!! Oh well....! Anyways, I just got off the phone with another dear friend and God used her in mighty ways! So, we were talking and the subject of boundaries came up... (Pam, I know what your thinking....! Yes, you were right!!) As we were talking and she was sharing her thoughts I realized these ladies are right. How can God use me and work in my life if I don't set boundaries with certain people. I mean, if I let someone get to me so much that I question my worth... That's questioning God... And what He has made... That's never good. I know that I'm no good at setting boundaries, but with God all things are possible!! Right??!! I think I'm ready... (And Pam, I'm sorry I didn't listen to you earlier...) I guess hearing it from someone who is or did go through kind of the same situation helps.. Its like she has or is going through the same thing, I can see where it actually works! I mean, hearing that it will work is one thing, but when you see that it works is a whole other story... I guess I just always saw it as something that wouldn't really make a difference. Or that it doesn't really matter what I do.... My thought has always been, I just can't do it. I don't have it in me... Or, why even try.. Sure it sounds good, but really does it work... Well, I see now that it can and I'm ready to try it out! So, like my dear friend said. We are going to look at boundaries this month... I can do this.. I think!
Lord God, you are AMAZING! Thank you SO much for using these ladies in my life! Thank you for speaking to me tonight! You are a mighty God and I know with You I can do this! Father, please help me. Give me the strength that only comes from You. I love You Father God! You keep AMAZING me! You work in WONDERFUL ways! Thank you! Oh, and help me to look in the mirror tomorrow and see who You see!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




1 comments:
Hallelujah girl!!!!! Yes, you CAN DO IT! I believe in you and always have. BBBBBBBBBbbbbbboundaries:) Can't wait to hear the new stories:) Go God!!!
Post a Comment