Monday, September 14, 2009

Update!!!

It has been WAY to long since I wrote last.... WOW! So, the last thing I wrote about was my mom saying no to the FASA thing... Well, God is AMAZING and works everything out! I called the school and found out they don't even take Federal financial aid, so I didn't need to fill out the paper work! They do offer generous scholarships, so I just got done filling out that paper work and will be sending it out this week. I also got everything on my app done, I just need to finish up my bio sketch... Lucky for me my dear friend Kim is helping me with it! Oh, also my DEAR friend Cathy left for college. The last couple of weeks have been nothing but Cathy time as I knew she was leaving.... She left last Tuesday. It was really hard to see her drive off, but I know God has AMAZING plans for her in this new journey! I miss her dearly, but look forward to Christmas when she comes back for a while! Other then that not much...! Getting ready for Young Life club tonight! Tonight is our first club of the year, I'm super excited! I'm in like 3 skits and I can't wait!! LOL Oh, also God has been blessing me with some AMAZING people in my life! I have been spending a lot of time with the Doak's lately and have been LOVING it! I'm getting to know their family a lot more and they are so wonderful! Jessica and I had a little sleep over Saturday wish was cool! I love getting to know her more! I always have so much fun when I'm with them! God is AMAZING! Well, I better get going... I have work to get to.... I will write more soon!

0 comments: