Last night was our first night of club for the year and also my first club as a leader....! It was AMAZING! I got to meet a lot of the kids, be in 3 skits, and take some girls home afterwards! It was SO much fun! God was working last night and it was AMAZING to see and be a part of. I loved taking the girls home last night, they are so precious! We talked about a lot, laughed, and just had a good time! I'm loving how God is at work in my life. I was SO excited about how things went last night I called a few friends! I was and am still on this spiritual high! God is SO amazing and He is doing AMAZING things in the lives of those teens and I am so thankful I can be apart of it. I am praying that God will just use me in anyway possible. I am SO excited about this year and what Young Life is going to do at Houston and in the Valley. God can do all things! I'm praying!!!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment