Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sticky notes continuued!!!

Ok, so I thought I was done!!! WRONG! I totally did not go all the way into Kathryn's room until I re-read her notes and it said to do so....! After that I was lead all over the house once again! It was a blast! At the end I had chocolate, sour patch kids, 3 gifts, and I found all the baby Jesus's for the mangers! I so badly wanted to open the gifts, but I can and will wait till Christmas. I have placed them under the Christmas tree upstairs. I continued to feel so super blessed and loved! I miss them so much and laugh because this is something they SO would do! I loved it! I'm keeping all the notes just because! I love you Duhad's!!!!

1 comments:

Pam said...

What a way FUN idea...and classic DuHad:) You are loved, my dear! Glad you were reminded of that today...Speaking of, is that what your shirt says "I am Loved" ?