I started house sitting tonight for some dear dear friends and when I came into the house I had a wonderful surprise! I went to the kitchen counter knowing there would be some notes about simple house things and getting the mail.....! To my surprise I had a letter which lead me to a sticky note in the refrigerator, then from there I had to go down stairs and so and so on! It was great! I got chocolate, and sour patch kids out of the deal!! LOL I got way more out of it though, as I felt so loved with each note I found! Not only did I have notes form Kathleen, but the kids joined in on the fun! It was great to go all around the house and find them! I miss them already, but know they will be back before I know it! I also got to Skpe tonight! I have never done it on my own, but saw that it was up and I could see who was online! Jay was, so I tried calling him! LOL He answered! It was fun to see how it all works and to Skype with someone who was in China! It was like 1 something in the afternoon on Tuesday when it was only like 8 something at night here on Monday! It was SO cool! I had some pretty cool adventures today! LOL
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment