Friday, July 18, 2008

Falling in love!

While I was at camp many things happened to help me grow in my faith. One of the biggest things was that I was having really bad dreams about things that have happened in the past and was able to use the strength of Christ to get me through it. One of the nights while dreaming I tried to say Jesus and couldn't... It was one of the scariest things I have ever experienced.... (They called it spiritual war fair.) Some of the girls in my cabin and my two work crew bosses all prayed over me that night and after some time I was able to say the name of Jesus and fight back. I really saw Satan at work and it really helped me see that he is real and that the only thing you can do is rely on God and fight back with that. I went weeks without sleep and still served my hardest. Some days were harder then others, but God defiantly gave me the strength to get through it. Even though the dreams were bad I can't stop thanking and praising God for giving them to me, because I also got healing out of it all. I never realized that the things I was dreaming about I hadn't totally given to the Lord till camp. Camp was a time God really used to bring me back to Him even more so then I was before. I learned the power of prayer and His love. I can now say for myself that I am loved, valued, and special in my Fathers eyes. I have learned the power of forgiveness and love for others that I am using on a daily basis.... I now not only pray for others when I'm at church, but I pray for others and myself on a daily basis. I'm loving talking to my father and growing even more in love with Him then ever.
Love and prayers,
Autee

0 comments: