Friday, July 18, 2008

Work Crew-Malibu

THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE!! Its been awhile since I last posted, so I thought I would update you all! I have been home 3 weeks today and totally missing British Columbia.... I was there a month and was able to serve God in many ways. I had the opportunity to be a server in the dinning hall. I got to serve campers and adult guests their food, bus tables, clean, and set the tables. I do have to say I don't think I have ever worked so hard in my life! I made a lot of new friends and can't even begin to explain my growth in Christ. I came out of work crew with a lot of new friends, but the ones that I am the closest to are, Abbie and Phoebe my work crew bosses, Tristin, Katie, and Kendra. While I was at camp I had the opportunity to share my testimony with many and help others with their walk with Christ, which was and is exciting! Also, like I said earlier I grew a lot and I would love to share some of that with you all in my next post! I want to thank you all for your prayers and support while I was gone, it made the world of difference. I do have to say coming home from being at such a spiritual place has been a shock, but with God on my side I know it will all work out.

0 comments: