Thursday, May 29, 2008

Anticipation!

I leave in 1 day, 9 hours, 37 minutes, and 23 seconds!!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!! I just had an AMAZING time with my dear friend Pam and her family as we had lunch together and laughed! I had the opportunity to meet her mother in-law (which she is a doll) and have some quality prayer time. I am so excited about tomorrow! I get to start my day off with spending some time with my other dear friend Molly, then I will do some running around, then go home do a last minute check, and then leave!! YAY!! Please if you read this pray that the time I am gone will be an amazing growing experience, that many will come to know Christ, and that I will be able to spread Gods word. I believe in my heart that God is going to do AMAZING things in the 4 weeks I am gone and I can't wait to see Him at work! Thank you all for all your help financially and prayerfully. I have stories for ya'll when I get back!!

0 comments: