
Friday night I had the chance to see my Grandma whom I haven't seen since I was 12. See, my step Grandpa just died, so my family decided to fly my Grandma up here so she can be with the family when she goes.... My Grandma and I haven't always been on good terms, but in these times is when you have to push everything to the side and only remember the family bond and love that is between you. I do love my Grandma very much and even though it was a little rough seeing her, I am glad I had the chance to see her before she gets to far gone. She will be in my prayers and thoughts from now until she goes. I will always remember the time I got to spend with her and I'm glad I got a picture to always look at.
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment