Sunday, September 21, 2008

Double-mindedness


Today I had the opportunity to spend some time with my dear friend Pam and we were able to do a little bible study on double mindedness. We went straight to the bible to see what God said about this. Now you may be asking what double-mindedness is, its knowing what is right and what you should be doing, but not doing it and maybe even doing the opposite of it. We looked in God's word and it showed us a few things to help us not be double-mindedness. I few things I learned was that when God tells us to do something we need to have faith, believe in Him, and to not doubt Him. The Bible also says that you need to stray from the wicked and do not follow their leadership. I love how God is teaching me new things and using wonderful people to help me along the way.

I also got to spend some time with Pam's two son's which is ALWAYS a blessing! Baby Owen sure is growing and I love to get new pictures of him and see the changes! Out of all four kids Owen is the one I got to see her pregnant with and now growing to a handsome little boy! Pam all of your children are a blessing in my life and I can't thank you enough for letting me be apart of seeing them grow up.

1 comments:

Pam said...

You're so very welcome, girl....great pics:) Loving you!