I had an AMAZING time! God is doing AMAZING things in my life and showing me so much about Him and what He is capable of! God has blessed me with some new wonderful friends! I have a become close to a girl around my age (Cathy) and it has been so much fun! Friday night I had a mix of a for wheeler ride, smores, and worship around a camp fire...! Such a GREAT mix! Saturday I spent it with Cathy and we played till we couldn't anymore! Played in the water, ate great food, made new friends, and took pictures! We had a blast and I can't thank God enough for her and her friendship. God is really showing me what good, CLEAN fun is! I love HIM! I will get pictures up and tell more about it later.... Just thought I would update you all a little bit!
Pictures coming soon!!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment