I feel like its been for forever since I updated this thing...! A lot has happened in the last few days! As I have mentioned before I'm planing on attending college sometime in the future! Well, I have been talking with the college and everything so far is running smoothly! I'm really excited and am happy to feel God guiding me this way! I have realized God is more real in my life right now then I thought! He has helped me SO much and has been showing me things that are just AMAZING! I have been getting back into my bible study which I know is helping with God being able to talk to me more!! It seems right when I need it God is showing me something AMAZING in His word! His word has been such an encouragement to me and I'm loving to get to know my Savior a lot more. I'm also learning a lot about me self... My strengths and weaknesses.... Which is hard at times, but God is right here with me! I'm loving the fact that God really is right here! He will never leave me and is standing by waiting for me to call on Him! God is AMAZING! I just love Him! Well, I have so much more I want to share, but I will have to wait till I have more time at the computer!
Oh, I will have pictures up of My surprise with Magy and Scott, G.A.P event, and much more soon! I'm getting behind sorry!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment