Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wonderful Saturday!

Today I was blessed to be able to spend some time with my dear friend Magy and her wonderful sister in-law! Jodi comes up here almost ever summer and I have loved getting to know her. She is an amazing lady who is outgoing, fun, and SO very kind. Her and I have a special relationship! Even though we only see each other about once a year, I still feel I can tell her almost anything! We text ever so often and both get updates on each other through Scott and Magy! Today was special and VERY fun! Magy, Jodi, and I went horse back riding and were able to talk and just have fun. I got to ride double with Magy and ride sunny for the first time! Thank you Magy oh so very much!! What a blast! We stopped so Jodi could take pictures of the mountains and you can see what I did while we were stopped!

0 comments: