Thursday, October 22, 2009

Think I'm ready....

....To be a mom???!!! Hahaha! Tonight I got to pull toilet paper out of a 5 year olds nose... It was WAY up there! Some of you may know this, but I don't do blood... Like at all.... I get faint or I may throw up! Well, tonight I get home and Cary said his nose was bleeding so he got some tissue....Next thing you know he is asking me where the tissue went... I'm thinking I have NO idea!!! Well, he points to his nose... NO WAY... NO WAY.... Ok, Autee calm down... Just see if its really up there.... Oh, ITS REALLY UP THERE! COME ON....! Here I go... "Lay down Cary... Let me take a look..." Cary begins to cry... Which doesn't make it any better... All I see is blood.... My stomach starts to turn.... "I can this....I can do this...!" After a few minutes I'm pulling out that stupid tissue... It wasn't so white this time.... Pure red... Next thing you know, I'm off to the bathroom... Yeah, so maybe I'm not all that ready! Once I master the throwing up/faint thing, then maybe I will be ready! Had to share my excitement for the day!

0 comments: