Sunday, April 26, 2009

Keep on keeping on....

Where to begin.... Hmmm.... I don't know... I have been stressed out about everything lately... The biggest thing that happened to me this week was I hit a dog... Not just any dog, but she was one of my best friends dog and my land lords dog... I felt and still feel SO bad... I didn't mean to do it and to see the pain I have put on this family breaks my heart... I want to SO badly just fix it all, but I know I really can't... I'm a fix it kinda lady and its not working out so well.... I hate how my emotions get the best of me, something I'm trying to work on... I know I can't do it on my own, and that's why I'm really trying to keep my focus on God. This is all new for me as I have found myself being so dependent on other people in my life.... That's for another post! Anyways, I'm trying to focus on the good things.... Even with the dog thing, family thing, work crap, and money issues.... Such is life...

0 comments: