Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who's your focus on??

This is a question that really made me think this am in church... As I thought and thought I saw all the wonderful people in my life and where I put them in my life... It wasn't that long ago that I saw myself putting my dear friends above God and that was NOT ok. I HAD to call certain people or see what they thought about what I was doing before my life was ok. I would be a mess until I talked to someone... Sounds crazy I know, but so very true... I'm seeing now that its God who needs to be first. The first one I think of, talk to, and the first one I should take into consideration when making decisions. Its a work in progress, but I'm getting it! I see myself now trying and in some areas actually succeeding in going to God first! I'm loving being able to cry out to the Lord anytime and anywhere! He's ALWAYS there and ALWAYS wants you to go to Him. It amazes my daily how GREAT of a Savior we have! I'm learning each day to lean on Him and follow His direction.
*Thank you Lord for loving us so much that you would always be there for us! Thank you for putting amazing people in my life that leep pointing me to you! I'm learning tons about you and myself and I'm loving it! I love you bunches!

0 comments: