11- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12- Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Hebrews 10:11-14
11Day after day every priest stands and performs his religious duties; again and again he offers the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God. 13Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool, 14because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.
You can call me Autee, its short for Autumn. I love Jesus with all my heart and love growing in Him! I'm a sinner saved by grace trying to glorify her God with all she has. I have a servants heart and will give you the shirt off my back if you need it. This life I live is not my own and I hope with each day that passes I will get better at living that out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment