Friday, May 23, 2008

1 WEEK!!!!

1 WEEK TODAY!! That's right 7 days till I leave for my mission in British Columbia!!!! I'm not excited at all!! LOL I can say I am now getting very nervous.... Scared, excited, and all girly emotional!! I can't wait to get there and see what God is going to do, but at the same time its a long time for me not being able to talk to my family and friends... God will help me through that I know! The weekend is almost here and I am excited! Its my last weekend home before I leave, so I hpe to be home alot. I have gone shopping a little for things I need and am going to do more! I am going to start packing like this weekend!!! I'm crazy I know!! LOL BUT I CAN'T WAIT!! Well, I think its that time where I get to say bye to work for the weekend!! My boss is sweet and said we could get of early, so I think I am going to to shopping before I need to get home andmake dinner!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I put a new header on someone's blog today, and I borrowed a couple of your pictures! Hope that's alright! :) GO CHECK IT OUT!! Tell them they need to if they haven't.