Friday, May 9, 2008

Thank God!


My dear friend Shanna told me it would be a good idea to every morning write down about 5 things you are thankful for.... I started doing this and I can tell you that my days have gone so much better! Waking up thanking the Lord for the things He has done helps to look at things in a brighter light. You don't have to go all out, it can be for things like your bed, a friend, or toothpaste!! No matter what it is, you should thank God for putting it in your life. I know that I am very thankful for the sun outside and for Pam FINALLY having baby Owen! God is so AMAZING and I love to watch Him at His wonderful works. I just felt like sharing that with ya'll!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Go and Look at Shanna's Blog, it is two days early, but i have a big day on Tuesday! Putting it there was the best way for all to see it! :)