This past Sunday was AMAZING! We had a guest pastor preach for our morning and evening services, and all I can say is WOW! The morning service he talk about the chains that hold us down, or more like the ones we keep a hold of. He talked about how Satan uses lies and our thoughts to keep us from shinning for Jesus. The chains are nothing but lies and the things we let control us. This message really hit close to home for me as I realized I let the things my mother says and do take control of me. He said that the battle starts in our mind, and I think I just now got it! I see where I replay the things she has said or when someone complements me I automatically start thinking that they are wrong and they don't know me. As I am getting ready to serve a mission in B.C. I can see and feel God really working on me and my heart. Yesterday I finally let go of the chains that had a hold of me and let God take all the bad feelings and thoughts away from me. I know that it is going to be a daily battle, but I am ready to keep handing them off to my Lord! I know that my train of thought is not going to change over night, but I am willing to go to God everyday to ask Him to change it and help me think Godly things. I know I am a beloved daughter of my Lord and King, which makes me a princess! I'm so thankful that the creator of the universe loves me and wants a relationship with me. Thank you God!!! Glory be to Christ Jesus!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




1 comments:
I Finally Updated! JUST FOR YOU!! :)
Post a Comment