God is AMAZING! I don't even know where to begin! God is opening my eyes each day and I LOVE it! This weekend was yet another AMAZING weekend! I started it off with a girls night! We had a sleep over for some of the young life girls and it went well! I got to know some of the girls more and just had fun! I ended up having a deep conversation with 2 of the girls. God blessed me in that! He gave me the words and used me in ways I don't even know! I later got a text from a friend who said she talked to one of the girls and she mentioned that the talk we had was life changing....!! YAY for God! I was and am so excited God is using me! After that I spent Saturday with the Doaks! It was Mr. Johns b-day! We had fun! I love each time I am with them I am blessed! I love to just sit and watch the family love each other! I like to see what God intended families to be like. We had fun playing games, went out to eat, and stayed up watching a movie! The next day (Sunday) was Jessica's b-day! I got to wake up early with Tess and help with Jessica's birthday breakfast! It was and is such a blessing to me that they invite me to be part of times and memories like that! Church went well and I am still learning SO much! After church was a Young Life meeting to get ready for club. Had fun and was encouraged! After that was GAP, young adult bible study! We are starting a new study that I am totally excited for! Gap went well, met some new people! After GAP I had the opportunity to have tea with a dear friend! Kathleen is just one of the many blessings God has put in my life! We had a nice time sharing with each other, encouraging each other, and just getting to know each other more! I just LOVE her! My weekend, although jam packed, was AMAZING! I love how God has just opened my eyes to Him! I see all the many blessings in my life! God is showing me each day who I am in Him and what kind of people He wants me to surround my life with. I love God and what He is doing in my life!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment