Monday, October 19, 2009

My 21st!

I had an AMAZING 21st! I had a GREAT dinner with Magy, Scott, and Pam! I had my first glass of wine! We had a great time just talking and enjoying each other's company! The next day was Friday and Pam threw me a party. It was SO wonderful to have what I call my "church family" there! Pretty much all the people God has recently blessed me with was there. It was AMAZING! I have never felt so loved in my life! It was SO nice to have them all there and to watch them all talk and have a good time. We had cupcakes, I blew out a lot of candle's, and I got like the best present ever! I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it was! God has truly blessed me! I got many gifts, that I love, but one of the best one's was a book they all made me! They got a photo album and put different cards in it describing what they loved about me! They put bible verses in it, some pictures, and even added 21 adjectives for Autee! It was AMAZING! God really showed me how loved I am and how much I mean to Him and others! It was nice to sit down and talk and enjoy so many wonderful people! After my AMAZING party I went to the Doak's and had another AMAZING time! When I got there, there was candles all over and the upstairs was set up for a girl night! I got my toe nails painted, a back massage, and I got to spend some quality time with Jessica and Tess! I was what you called pampered! I LOVED it!! LOL We had a GREAT girls night! We stayed up till 3 am talking about boys, God, and pretty much anything else we could think about! I felt so special! The next morning they made me a birthday breakfast! They do that for everyone in their family. I felt like part of the family, it was nice! After my AMAZING night at my party and the Daok's it was time to set off for Homer till Sunday.....! There I had a great time with family and friends! My birthday weekend was filled with so much AMAZINGNESS!!!! God is AMAZING and I love Him SO much!

*Father I praise you for putting SO many wonderful people in my life who love me! Thank you for blessing me with people I can call family! I love Ya Daddy!

*Thank Smith's, Duhad's, Hopkin's, Doak's, Winter's, and Helle's for making this I think my best birthday yet! I love you all VERY much!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You ARE loved! :)