Today I stayed home from work as I was pucking last night and this morning..... NO FUN! BUT, it was a good thing in a way. This morning I found myself laying in bed talking to God. Not about anything really important, just life. Told Him it looks like I need to clean my room, asked Him for healing, and voiced some concerns.... It was AMAZING! Don't get me wrong I pray daily, but not like I did this morning. You can read a few post's down what God has been doing in my life and its still continuing! He has been opening my eyes a lot these past couple of weeks and I am learning SO much! Its so weird to have been a believer for almost 6 years and just now feeling like I'm understanding things better. I love how I can go to God ANY time! I love that I can talk to Him about ANYTHING! I love how even though I don't feel good and am pucking He puts this joy in my heart! God is filling the holes in my heart that were left there by sin on a daily basis! I'm seeing all the ways God has and is blessing me! Its AMAZING how much He loves me and all of us.
*God is showing me where He wants certain people in my life.... My mother being a big one.... God has showed me that at this time in my life it is not safe to have her in my life on a regular basis.... That was a hard one to chew at first.... BUT, now... Its ok. God is healing me in ways I can't explain. Does that mean my longing for a mother has gone away... No! To be honest, I don't know if that will ever leave, but I do know that God has put some AMAZING ladies in my life that are all like mom's to me! I see now that my mother may never be the mom I feel I need or I want. The thought of that use to crush me, but God has given me a peace about it. Its ok, because you know, I'm not alone! God is ALWAYS there and He puts people in my life to help me! I am truly blessed to have more then one mom! I love my mother more then I can even begin to explain and I know that, that love came from God! I would love to one day have her be a big part of my life, but for now I'm ok with her not. All I can do is pray for her. I'm done trying to fix everything, its not in my hands, its in my Mighty Fathers hands! No better place, trust me!!! God is AMAZING!!!
*Father God thank You for taking my heart and making it whole in You! You are an AMAZING God and I am so glad You chose me! Thank You for being my best friend, Creator, Savior, and my Daddy! Father thank You for giving me this peace that I know You can only give. Thank You for giving me the love for my mother that You have. Lord, I just pray that You will put Godly people in her life that will shine Your love to her. Father, help her to open her eyes to You and what You have done for her. I know that You love her just as much as You love me, God help her to see that. Lord I just pray for her salvation. Lord, I know that there is really no way that I can have her in my life (safely) without her knowing You as her personal Savior. That is my daily prayer Lord, that she will come to know You. Until then, keep giving me this peace about it. Help me to keep loving her form afar. Thank You for putting so many WONDERFUL ladies in my life! Lord you have truly blessed me! THANK YOU! I'm lucky to say I have more then one mom! Father thank You for this JOY You have given me and put in my heart! I love You with my everything! Thanks Daddy!
I heart You Daddy!~Amen
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




1 comments:
Way to throw-up and experience JOY, girl! Or should I say daughter?:) Love you!
Post a Comment