Most of you know that I strongly feel God calling me to the 1st Baptist in Willow, and have recently been attending on a regular basis..... Yesterday we had our first Club 2911, and it went well! We had around 15 to 20 kids show up and were able to lead the evening services for the adults. They asked me to do a special song and then we all sang together. It was a good time and the kids seemed to enjoy it! Yesterday morning a girl announced she had come to know the Lord, and that night her older brother did the same. So far we have had 6 of the youth come to know the Lord, you can say God is at work! It is amazing for me to sit on the side lines and watch God change lives. Since I have been attending and helping out God has blessed me abundantly, and I can't wait to see what else He has in store. With club 2911 us youth are going to learn the purpose and plans God has for us and we are going to learn how to go out and share that with others! I am so excited to be a part of all the new things going on... My prayer is that God will open the hearts of the youth and help them to see how great our Savior is. I also pray that God will open the hearts of all those in Willow and just show them that He cares. Since I was born and raised in Willow it holds a special spot in my heart and I am loving being able to be apart of what God is doing. Willow wont know what hit them! Thank you all for your prayers.... Glory be to God!!!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment