Ok, so growing up can be scary.....I have just started my new job and I am totally loving it! I got my first pay check today which was nice because, well, I was BROKE..... I mean I had $2 dollars to my name.... I was freaking out! Gas is going up, graduation is coming up soon (I still have to send out announcement... Stamps!), and I leave for British Columbia at the end of May (Still have to buy my plane ticket and pay my down payment)..... I was a little stressed about... Well, EVERYTHING! I was praying to God that He would just keep getting me to work and help me pay my bills. I will be honest, how I got to work Wednesday till today is beyond me. I was seriously on empty for three days.... I know that was God! God ALWAYS provides for us as long as we put our trust in Him. How AMAZING is He!?!?! I do have to say it takes a while for money to come in, but my money is going to be gone in seconds....! Welcome to the real world.... Not sure what to think about it all yet...! I do have to say each day is a new day in Christ and I am learning new things every day. God is really showing me to trust Him with EVERYTHING.... I'm liking it, but it still a Little scary! Well, I thought I would share all this with you just to show that no matter what is going on He is always there and He will help you through it.
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




1 comments:
You don't know me, but I stumbled upon your blog from Shanna's facebook. They are some of my best friends and the greatest people I know even though they are so far away now. So cool to read about all the awesome things God is doing in your life. :) Anyway, I just wanted to leave you a comment, if all goes as planned I am coming up there in August, maybe I will get to meet you!
Post a Comment