Last night I had the opportunity to see my sweet friends... Molly and Kristian, they are some of my Young Life groupies! I get to go there every Tuesday to do my work crew training for the Young Life camp I will be serving at over the summer. I love ever second I get to spend with them as I play with the kids, eat the wonderful food, and most importantly, spend time in God's word. I love the time we take to read in John and go over memory verses. Its AMAZING to experience what God is doing and I'm totally soaking everything up!
Just some of the many scriptures that touched my heart...
*"My father is always at his work to this very day, and I, to am working." John 5:17
*For my father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:40
*I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life. John 8:12
*The reason my father loves me is that I lay down my life only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. John 10:17, 18a (Jesus speaking)
Its amazing what you learn about God if you just open your heart and really listen to Him. Thank you God for opening my heart and giving me the desire to want to get closer to you.
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




1 comments:
Love your blog, girl!
Post a Comment