Why Hello Friends!
I thought I would try this out.... I have found many of my friends have one of these, so its my turn!!
My newest adventure is my new job....! I'm totoally loving it! I have WONDERUFL bosses, who let me study for my Young Life stuff... Yep, I can read my bible at work! Jealous!! But, no really.... I'm loving my new job and all the things I'm learning. Right now I'm sick, so work is good just not as fun! Everyday is an adventure when your walking with the Lord..... I have been learning new things about my mighty Lord and totally loving the experiance. God has blessed me with a nice job, wonderful family that I live with, an opprotunity to serve in British Columbia at a Young Life camp, and of course a new life in Him!
With love in Christ,
~*~Autee~*~
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment