Thursday, April 17, 2008

God is always at work...

Ok, all I have to say is THANK YOU GOD. Last night I went to church in Willow for prayer group and the couple I got to spend time with last Sunday was there..... Well, last Sunday the man accepted Christ and we were all praying that the girl would do the same. Well, I had the chance to talk to her last night and found out she is Mormon. I shared with her my story of when I was Mormon and how God showed me the light and the truth that is in Him. We talked for a while and at the end she decided she wanted to live a life for Him. It was AMAZING! She asked me to pray with her.... Next thing you know, were crying and she is my sister in Christ. Now, we are trying to help the couple figure out how to stop the sin in their life and live for God. Last night God was at work in her heart and it was the coolest thing to experience!! Glory be to God! Please just keep this couple in your prayers.... They need some help starting their walk on the right feet and some big things need to change.

0 comments: