5 weeks and 3 days till I leave!!!Oh my goodness.....! You could say I'm a little excited! Some of the people on work crew have joined an online group so we can get to know each other, and I can tell you its amazing to read what some of these teens say. All we talk about is how on fire we are to serve God and how we can't wait to meet each other! The boys are excited, but I can tell you us girls talk none stop back and forth!!! I have already made some friends, and I can't wait to actually meet them! I was looking at some of my pictures of last year being a camper... I have one of ALL the work crew members and I can say I can't wait to be one of those teens..... Every time I talk about it I get goose bumps! My heart is so on fire to go and be a servant to all those kids and for my Savior. God has been working on my heart to go since I left camp and has been teaching me so much! With graduation, my new job, and the distance God has put between me and my best friend I have come to learn that I need to lean on God ALL the time. God is truly my rock and my foundation for life. I have come to trust in the Lord for everything big and small.... I'm loving every minute and am excited to see what else God has in store for me. One of the things I am really excited about is seeing my group come through camp. My first week I'm there the leaders that took me last year will be there with more kids. I can't wait to see the kids I went to high school with see what God is all about. I'm already praying for God to open their hearts and help them to realize what He has done for them and what He will continue to do for them. I just got done talking to one of my work crew bosses and I just felt lead to share what God is doing in my heart!
IN Christ,
Autee
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment