OK, so I started the weekend sick... Sad, I know! But... After I stayed home a whole day and did nothing I started feeling a little better.. Saturday I went into willow to help my friend Jen and was able to go over to another friends house and have some fun! Me and my two friends (Jen and David) went over to my new dear friends, the Davis family! I got to play with the kids and talk with my dear Shanna. Dur ring all that we had Merrill playing thug, and had some random snow fights! We watched the Alabamians (Spelling?) go sledding and play in the snow! I loved it! So that was all on Saturday... Now we come to Sunday (Gods Day!!)! I had the chance to go to my church and help with the Young Life fund raiser... Which was AMAZING! Then, I went out to Willow and again spent some time with the Davis family! Shanna and I had some time to talk and visit and then we played with the kids and talked with some other friends. My favorite part was to listen to Merrill witness to the couple that was with us. He just kept pointing them to God and did it all out of love. It was amazing to hear and be a part of. God was working yesterday and I loved to watch it all happen. After visiting for a few hours we went to evening church.... There I found out that the Davis family calls me one of their own. I'm still pondering on that one and not knowing exactly how to feel about it!! But, I do know that I love them and would do anything for them. After evening church we found out that the man that Merrill was witnessing to accepted Christ. One word. AMAZING! After all that excitement I had the chance to have dinner the the Davis family and stay once again to late! Once we start talking.... It doesn't stop! We have fun though and that's what matters. I learned so much last night and was happy I was able to spend some time with them! I love them dearly and all I can say is... Thank you for the wonderful weekend!
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment