Thursday, June 18, 2009

5 things.....!

5 things I was doing 5 years ago

*Going to high school!
*Just started my walk with Christ
*Volunteering at North Star Bible Camp
*


5 things on my to do list for today (It is 10:41p.m. so thinking about tomorrow)

*Waking up and starting my day with a devotion! Gotta focus on my Father!
*Going to work and doing my best
*Going to my cousin's little get together
*Calling Pam
*Looking at grants for college

5 things I would do with a million dollars

*Go to College
*Buy a home
*Travel
*Get a new car
*And of course donate to Young Life... Send kids to camp!

5/ places I have lived

*Willow, AK
*Big Lake, AK
*Houston, AK
*Palmer, AK
*No where else

5 jobs I have held

*Carrot barn at the Vanderweele Farm
*Pizza Chef at Cadillac Cafe
*Care Giver for Dorthy
*Preschool teacher at a daycare
*We will see what God brings me to next!

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years

*Graduating College
*Supporting myself
*maybe getting married!
*Helping people see who God is and what He can do!
*be a Young Life leader

5 people who will probably going to read this

*Pam
*Stacy
*Abbie
*Amber
*Shanna

2 comments:

Spakouskys said...

Put me on the contact list for the upcoming college graduation and wedding!!!

Pam said...

The world awaits, my dear! So glad you're looking ahead and planning....You can do this:)!!!!