Sunday, June 14, 2009

My thoughts for today....

A lot has been on my mind the last couple of months, but a big one is "where does God want me?" I'm unhappy about where I am in life today... I want to do more, be more, know more, understand more, and I want it all to be for the glory of God.... My friend Kim has been talking to me about Montana Bible College... Not gunna lie, at fist I was not so sure... I'm really bad at doing things for other people and not myself. BUT, this is a big step in my life, it needs to be for ME and GOD. I've wanted for SO long to get into biblical counseling and that desire has not gone away, if anything I think its getting stronger. I went on the Montana Bible College site and I LOVE it! They have a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biblical Studies with one of five concentrations, and the one I would LOVE to do is biblical counseling concentration. I just have this feeling that I can not explain about this College... Money has always been a big issue in my life, but if I let that lead me I will go no where. If I let money issues stop me I'm afraid I'll never become what God wants me to become. I also feel I will stay in the hole I'm in.. I will always be the daycare provider who has no self confidence and always dreaming of something more... I can't do that to myself or to God. I'm done being stuck and am ready to do something about it. I'm going to be praying for God's direction this next week. Please if you are reading this feel free to join me in prayer! Please ask God to help me know where He wants me and what He wants me to do with my life. I'm supper excited about the next step in my life! Thank you all for your support!

0 comments: