Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ready to apply!

So I got the text last night that one of my dear friends down loaded the Montana Bible College application!!! I am SO excited you don't even know! I told my sister about it, and we both got teary eyed! I can't believe I'm going to do this! There's still a lot I have to do to get it all together, but I'm getting ready! I have to take my SAT, so please pray for me! I'm a nervous test taker!!! I probably wont go (if I get accepted that is) until spring, but until then I will be saving money, and getting my stuff together! Thank you all for your prayers this far, please continue to join my in prayer! I will keep you all updated!

YAY!!!! Thanks Magy for the extra push, Pam for helping me see the bigger picture, and Kim for even telling me about this College!

2 comments:

Pam said...

You go, girl!!!! Have you filled it out yet???!!!

Spakouskys said...

Very exciting! Tests freak me out too, but give it to the Lord and he can take it for you! :-)