
A lot has been on my mind these past couple of weeks, and tonight God has opened my eyes! I have come to see that God has something bigger for me and I am now ready to accept it! I have for so long believed I was never good enough or that I could never amount to anything.... Well, my friends, I'm done! Its going to be a daily struggle, but I'm done believing the lies I was fed my whole life. I am who God says I am... I'm a unique creation, a daughter of a King, and He has mighty plans for me! I can and will be strong and courageous in the Lord! As I was driving to my Aunts tonight I called one of my very dear friends Pam and she knocked some sense into me! I have for so long let people (my family especially) walk all over me. I have a hard time doing things for myself... I feel I have to please others around me to be accepted... Well, I'm DONE! I want to live my life pleasing the Lord. I want to serve Him and be happy. I really feel God wants me to go to College and gain a deeper understanding of who He is and what He wants me to do in this life time. I'm SO excited about the next step I'm about to take! I know God has something BIG planed for me and I'm ready for the ride! Please though, if you are reading this keep me in your prayers. I have realized a lot, but its going to be hard to put it into action. This is something I have struggled with my entire life.... I get knocked down easy and I see my self in a bad light.... I know God is working on that and my heart. Its been amazing to see what God has been doing in my life, and I can't wait to see more!
Father, thank You for all You have done and will do and are doing! You are an AMAZING God and I am so thankful to be able to serve You. Thank You for the people You have blessed me with. I love how You use the people in my life to speak to me and show me things. You are a Mighty, Loving, Gracious, and AMAZING Savior! I'm so happy I have You in my life! Thank You for taking me as I am and helping me change to be a better person in You. Daddy, I'm looking up to You now. Take my hand and lead me... Amen
Varsity Symbol Patch Meaning
4 years ago




1 comments:
Proud of you. Keep it up!
Post a Comment