Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sisters!!!


As most of you know I have been talking a lot about leaving for college! Well, my sister is supper excited, but she will miss me very much! We have had our moments, but we still have the deep connection and friendship that God first gave us! I love my sister VERY much even though we may not always agree! We have gotten closer and closer through the years, and I see us only getting closer. She wants to get pictures together before I leave, which I think is a great idea! I actually think I want to get pictures with "my girls!" AKA, my support system that I will be leaving!! That would be my sister, Pam, Magy, Kim, Cathy, and maybe Sherry. My sister wants Molly to do them, so my next step is to e-mail her! Anyways, I thought I would just write a little about my sister! I love her and always will!!

0 comments: