Wednesday, June 17, 2009

If its God's will... It will fall into place...

Hey guys....! Coming to you with a heavy heart and very tired eyes...! As you know I have been looking at Montana Bible College as a place to start my next step in life... I also have been looking at other ones online, but my heart is still set on MBC! My only BIG thing right now is the money issue. I'm still paying off some things and it seems as though I can't ever really SAVE money... It will cost "around" $4,200.00 per semester... Which from what I have seen from other college's isn't as bad as it can be, but still....! I know I don't have that kind of money, and don't know if I ever will! I'm just praying that I can get scholarships and some how pay for it.... I know that if it is God's will for me, He will open doors and make it possible. This was on my mind, so I wrote it! please continue to pray! Thanks!

Please Father, help me turn this over to you... I know I can't do it on my own, but its SO scary... I don't think I have anymore tears left to cry, so please help me on a daily basis to trust that You will take this... I love you with all my heart and only want to glorify you. Thank you for all the wonderful blessings in my life. You are an AMAZING God and I am so glad I can call You Friend, Savior, and Daddy! Again Father, just help me give this to you and not worry! Thank you be for hand for what you are going to do! Amen

0 comments: