Friday, June 26, 2009

Cell Phone VS. Bible

Written By: Betty Claussen

I wonder what could happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phone? What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets? What if we flipped through it several times a day? What if we turned back to get it if we forgot it? What if we used it to receive messages from the text? What if we gave it to kids as gifts? What if we used it when we traveled? What if we used it in case of emergency?
This is something to make you go hmmmm, where is my Bible? Where are my priorities?
Unlike our cell phone, we don't have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill.

I came across this in a newspaper and thought it was good! Thanks Pam for all your help with this! You know what I'm talking about!!! LOL

2 comments:

Pam said...

love these thoughts! Where did you find this article?

Spakouskys said...

Love this post! It really made me think of how many times today I have checked my phone vs. how many times I have picked up or even thought of my Bible today! Thanks for sharing.